Message that says unable to determine if your iPhone camera is a genuine Apple part. I bought a this iPhone 13 Pro on august 2022 and it started failing one year after and now when I open the camera the screen stays black, haven’t taken it to repair

iPhone 13 Pro, bought it on Apple Store but Camera suddenly stopped working after one year of use, I hadn’t taken it anywhere to repair until last week I went to an Apple Store replace the screen but they told me I had to leave the phone overnight and come back the next day but i needed my phone that night so I didn’t leave it but today camera stopped working and it has a message that says unable to determine if your iPhone camera is a genuine Apple part. What can I do??

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 10:07 PM

3 replies

Aug 21, 2023 10:23 PM in response to Cameranotworkingg

Cameranotworkingg Said:

"Message that says unable to determine if your iPhone camera is a genuine Apple part. I bought a this iPhone 13 Pro on august 2022 and it started failing one year after and now when I open the camera the screen stays black, haven’t taken it to repair"

-------

See About Getting this Serviced:

Whom to Contact:

A. Contact Apple:

You have a One-YearOut-of-the-BoxLimited-Warranty. So, if less than 80% contact Apple Support, and see if you can get this serviced. So, et up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. These it will be diagnosed, and you'll be provided with your options.

Apple Support Contact Information:

or...

B. Contacting an AASP: 

Also, take this to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service provider), asking for assistance.

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Message that says unable to determine if your iPhone camera is a genuine Apple part. I bought a this iPhone 13 Pro on august 2022 and it started failing one year after and now when I open the camera the screen stays black, haven’t taken it to repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.