Sharing my purchase song from computer to my Iphone playlist.

My song will transfer to I phone playlist, but are gray out with dot circle next to t and won't play on phone , but will play on computer.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 10:56 AM

Greetings Sammyrayboat1954,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here.

We have some guidance that we want to recommend that you try which we believe will help you get this resolved. Our recommendation is to follow the steps below and see if they do the trick:

1. On your iPhone, pull up Settings > [Your Name] > Media & Purchases > choose Sign Out
  2. Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Sign back in to your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Once you've done that, test the issue again and see if you're able to listen to those songs as expected. If you purchased those songs via the iTunes Store then you won't have to sync them, but rather can follow the steps here to download them on your iPhone: Redownload music - Apple Support

We hope this information is helpful!

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 10:56 AM in response to Sammyrayboat1954

Greetings Sammyrayboat1954,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities, it's great to have you here.

We have some guidance that we want to recommend that you try which we believe will help you get this resolved. Our recommendation is to follow the steps below and see if they do the trick:

1. On your iPhone, pull up Settings > [Your Name] > Media & Purchases > choose Sign Out
  2. Restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  3. Sign back in to your Apple ID: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Once you've done that, test the issue again and see if you're able to listen to those songs as expected. If you purchased those songs via the iTunes Store then you won't have to sync them, but rather can follow the steps here to download them on your iPhone: Redownload music - Apple Support

We hope this information is helpful!

Have a great day.

Sharing my purchase song from computer to my Iphone playlist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.