Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

How can I find my airplay password

I keep getting asked for an airplay password that I don’t even know if I made one how can I get answers or find my password for airplay

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 3:53 PM

Apple TVs may require a password if the option was set up in Settings ➜ Airplay & Home Kit. You can see and change the existing password there, or turn it off altogether.

click here ➜ If you're asked to enter an AirPlay password on Apple TV - Apple Support

5 replies

Aug 22, 2023 3:46 PM in response to Seezhur14

There is no Password needed for Airplay, so maybe a screenshot may help with this issue. There may be a Passcode prompt that comes up when first trying to AirPlay/Mirror to a TV. If that is the situation, then the code would appear on your TV and you would type it into your phone just like when you pair devices using Bluetooth. Your TV may need to be on its AirPlay settings screen to set it up first.

Please describe what device you are trying to AirPlay to and possible screenshot of your device for a more detailed answer.

Oct 16, 2023 8:20 AM in response to Eileensquared

Eileensquared wrote:

I download it burial on my iPhone but I cannot get it to play on my Samsung TV why?

Why not?

What happens when you try?

Is it asking for a password?

If its not, then your issue is unrelated to the topic of this post, and you would be better served to start your own post and provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are facing. Click the "Ask the Community" link at the top of every forum page to start your own post.

How can I find my airplay password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.