Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My old phone broke and I get pair my Apple Watch to my new phone because I forgot my Apple Apple ID for my old phone

i forgot my Apple ID to my old phone and I can get in my old phone because I don’t know the password and I try to pair my Apple Watch to my my new phone but I have to get my old Apple ID to my old phone because I had reset my Apple Watch and I have to put my old Apple to my old phone to pair my Apple Watch to my new phone

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2023 7:36 PM

Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using an Apple Watch if it's ever lost or stolen.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Activation Lock is an anti-theft feature that cannot be bypassed. Only the previous owner can remove the lock by using their Apple ID & password. Apple will not help you find the previous owner. If the previous owner cannot or will not remove the lock, then the watch is useless to you or anyone else.

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 22, 2023 7:36 PM in response to Shelbymcclendon2

Activation Lock is designed to prevent anyone else from using an Apple Watch if it's ever lost or stolen.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Activation Lock is an anti-theft feature that cannot be bypassed. Only the previous owner can remove the lock by using their Apple ID & password. Apple will not help you find the previous owner. If the previous owner cannot or will not remove the lock, then the watch is useless to you or anyone else.

If you are the ORIGINAL owner, then see the 'Start a support request' section in:

How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

My old phone broke and I get pair my Apple Watch to my new phone because I forgot my Apple Apple ID for my old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.