Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Mail icon disappeared from iPhone

My mail icon on my iPhone disappeared. I found an answer in old Apple support that said the mail icon is one that cannot be deleted. It said to swipe left and the icon would be there and you could slide it to your home screen. My mail icon does not appear on the screen when I swipe left. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 1:09 PM

toffay wrote:

My mail icon on my iPhone disappeared. I found an answer in old Apple support that said the mail icon is one that cannot be deleted. It said to swipe left and the icon would be there and you could slide it to your home screen. My mail icon does not appear on the screen when I swipe left. Any ideas?

Swipe right to the last screen where app library is at, find the mail icon and then hold down and drag it to the screen you want it on.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 1:09 PM in response to toffay

toffay wrote:

Swipe right to the last screen where app library is at, find the mail icon and then hold down and drag it to the screen you want it on.

Mail icon disappeared from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.