How do I pair two I phones to a plantronics legend 5200 wireless earbud

Trying to pair two iPhones with a Plantronics legend 5200 I have one already paired trying to pair of the second

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 11:41 AM

Are you asking about pairing? Or about connecting? Unless there's something fussy about the earbud, you should be able to pair it to more than one device. Put it in pairing mode according to the manufacturer's instructions, go to Settings>Bluetooth, locate it at the bottom of the list and tap on it.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about connecting it to two phones at the same time, there's a good chance that's not possible. Check with the manufacturer to see if that's supported.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 11:41 AM in response to Gennaro541

Are you asking about pairing? Or about connecting? Unless there's something fussy about the earbud, you should be able to pair it to more than one device. Put it in pairing mode according to the manufacturer's instructions, go to Settings>Bluetooth, locate it at the bottom of the list and tap on it.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about connecting it to two phones at the same time, there's a good chance that's not possible. Check with the manufacturer to see if that's supported.

How do I pair two I phones to a plantronics legend 5200 wireless earbud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.