MacBook Air Charging issue

My Macbook Air was touched by some vega soup, and it can not be charged power for one day. But it still worked well when it had power. Now, it has completely powered off and I tried to press the ESC button nothing shows. Do you suggest I plunge in the charging cable again? I disconnected the charger and laptop because I was worried there may be further damage.

Can you help me diagnose the problem?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 4:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 4:25 PM

Bad_apple_ wrote:

My Macbook Air was touched by some vega soup, and it can not be charged power for one day. But it still worked well when it had power. Now, it has completely powered off and I tried to press the ESC button nothing shows. Do you suggest I plunge in the charging cable again? I disconnected the charger and laptop because I was worried there may be further damage.

Liquid damage is often extensive and ongoing due to corrosion. The computer needs to be inspacted by an authorized service center.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 4:25 PM in response to Bad_apple_

Bad_apple_ wrote:

Liquid damage is often extensive and ongoing due to corrosion. The computer needs to be inspacted by an authorized service center.

MacBook Air Charging issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.