Apple family sharing question

Hi. If I remove myself from an apple family sharing, then join a new one, will my Apple Music from the previous account still be there?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 8:01 PM

Unless this is all inside the same family group when there is a short period when there are two family subscriptions going, you will need to take out an individual subscription to bridge yourself with continuous coverage during the short time when you will not be part of either subscription. If you coverage ends then in the legal documents: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple you will find, "When your Paid Subscription to any Service ends, you will lose access to any functionality or Content of that Service that requires a Paid Subscription."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 8:01 PM in response to Itserincronin

Unless this is all inside the same family group when there is a short period when there are two family subscriptions going, you will need to take out an individual subscription to bridge yourself with continuous coverage during the short time when you will not be part of either subscription. If you coverage ends then in the legal documents: Legal - Apple Media Services - Apple you will find, "When your Paid Subscription to any Service ends, you will lose access to any functionality or Content of that Service that requires a Paid Subscription."

Apple family sharing question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.