Can I change the volume of the Apple Watch during a phone call?

Can I change the volume of the Apple Watch during a phone call? I already have the watch volume turned up as loud as it will go.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2023 8:30 PM

BratnPA65 Said:

"Volume: Can I change the volume of the Apple Watch during a phone call? I already have the watch volume turned up as loud as it will go."

-------

Changing Apple Watch Volume, While on a Call:

You Can't. This is not an option, as of this reply. So, recommend to Apple that they make it one. Apple may or may not get back to your directly, but the more feedback their receive on this, the more the will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

Recommending this to Apple:

1. Go here: Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want the to be an option and and why. Include the URL of the thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2023 8:30 PM in response to BratnPA65

BratnPA65 Said:

"Volume: Can I change the volume of the Apple Watch during a phone call? I already have the watch volume turned up as loud as it will go."

-------

Changing Apple Watch Volume, While on a Call:

You Can't. This is not an option, as of this reply. So, recommend to Apple that they make it one. Apple may or may not get back to your directly, but the more feedback their receive on this, the more the will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in models to come.

Recommending this to Apple:

1. Go here: Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that you want the to be an option and and why. Include the URL of the thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Can I change the volume of the Apple Watch during a phone call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.