i phone screen recording failed to save how to recover

I recorded the screen in Xs max but it didn't save it was important how can i get it back please help me

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 11:50 AM

ramsheed128 Said:

i phone screen recording failed to save how to recover: I recorded the screen in Xs max but it didn't save it was important how can i get it back please help me

———-

If you never saved it, then it is gone. There is nothing your can do.

But, just in case it was saved, refer to the following in regards to recovering Photos and Videos:

Troubleshooting Lost Photo Albums:

Five Things to Try:

A. Check "Recently Deleted:

Starting in iOS16, Recently Deleted is not an option for the Photos app. So, see if they are seen there.

B. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

C. Check iCloud, Directly:

For Photos: Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

D. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, restore your iPhone from one that has these photos (the most recent backup, ideally). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always back up your device for recovery purposes. Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

E. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 11:50 AM in response to ramsheed128

ramsheed128 Said:

i phone screen recording failed to save how to recover: I recorded the screen in Xs max but it didn't save it was important how can i get it back please help me

———-

If you never saved it, then it is gone. There is nothing your can do.

But, just in case it was saved, refer to the following in regards to recovering Photos and Videos:

Troubleshooting Lost Photo Albums:

Five Things to Try:

A. Check "Recently Deleted:

Starting in iOS16, Recently Deleted is not an option for the Photos app. So, see if they are seen there.

B. Start here: If you're Missing Photos or Videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

C. Check iCloud, Directly:

For Photos: Go here, and see if they reside in iCloudhttps://www.icloud.com/photos

D. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, restore your iPhone from one that has these photos (the most recent backup, ideally). If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always back up your device for recovery purposes. Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this restoration, should anything go wrong from here on out.

E. Where Else to Check:

1. PC
  2. PDA
  3. eMail
  4. Mac Device
  5. Cloud Storage
  6. Android Phone
  7. USB Flash Drive
  8. External Hard drive
  9. Secure Digital Card
  10. Compact Flash Card

i phone screen recording failed to save how to recover

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.