Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

mail isn't showing emails past 30 days

got a new MacBook Pro running Monterey. 12.6.8 -set up Mail for my usual email servers. The read messages are not visible past 30 days or so. In other words, I can't see messages from mid-July now, even though I haven't deleted them

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 11:43 AM

3 replies

May 10, 2024 10:48 AM in response to MailMan2023

I have four email accounts in Mac Mail. Until recently, all accounts showed all emails that were not trashed going back many years. Now, all of a sudden, one of the Mac mail accounts only shows past email from the last 10 days. When I open Time Machine and select a date from several months ago, it also shows only 10-20 emails as of the prior date, but nothing earlier in time.

Help, please.

mail isn't showing emails past 30 days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.