I have two phones with two phone numbers, same Apple ID. I want to merge

I have two phones with two separate phone numbers, a 13 mini and a 13 Pro. They are both under the same Apple ID, and account. I plan to stop the phone account for thei 13 Pro and use the 13 Pro using the number for the 13 mini. I will then give my 13 mini away. What is the best sequence of steps to do this?

iPhone 13 mini

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 8:39 PM

AllIWantToDo Said:

"I have two phones with two separate phone numbers, a 13 mini and a 13 Pro. They are both under the same Apple ID, and account. I plan to stop the phone account for thei 13 Pro and use the 13 Pro using the number for the 13 mini. I will then give my 13 mini away. What is the best sequence of steps to do this?"

-------

Best Route to Take:

Go through your Carrier to make all the configurations to the phones. As for giving it away, perform as instructed here, prior to doing so, including the backup creation, and iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Five Away, or Trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 8:39 PM in response to AllIWantToDo

AllIWantToDo Said:

"I have two phones with two separate phone numbers, a 13 mini and a 13 Pro. They are both under the same Apple ID, and account. I plan to stop the phone account for thei 13 Pro and use the 13 Pro using the number for the 13 mini. I will then give my 13 mini away. What is the best sequence of steps to do this?"

-------

Best Route to Take:

Go through your Carrier to make all the configurations to the phones. As for giving it away, perform as instructed here, prior to doing so, including the backup creation, and iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Five Away, or Trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

I have two phones with two phone numbers, same Apple ID. I want to merge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.