Can my mother charge MacBook with my education discount & with Apple Card

So I am looking to buy a new MacBook 16" on the education store website, with the discount. If my mother is charging the Mac on her credit card, can we use the educational discount? Also, can she even apply for the Apple Card, under her name, for cash back with the purchase, while placing the order (with the education discount)? Thanks in advance!

Oh I forgot to add... can I trade in my old MacBook Air on the Education Store website, for this order. In general, does Mac only take older systems as trade-ins, or will you purchase as well?

MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 9:17 PM

raymoayeri Said:

"Can my mother charge MacBook with my education discount & with Apple Card"

-------

About Education Discounts and Apple Cards:

It is best that you contact Apple Support fir a direct answer of this.

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2023 9:17 PM in response to raymoayeri

raymoayeri Said:

"Can my mother charge MacBook with my education discount & with Apple Card"

-------

About Education Discounts and Apple Cards:

It is best that you contact Apple Support fir a direct answer of this.

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Can my mother charge MacBook with my education discount & with Apple Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.