How to find my lost iPhone with other available iPhone

I lost my iPhone 7 on 19/08/2023, how I can use the other iPhone I have to find the lost one by (find my iPhone )

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 4:06 AM

These are the steps you can perform in such a situation:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen,

and/or:--> Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item,

and/or:--> If Find My is offline or not working

and/or:--> If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 4:12 AM in response to sikyomu

Keep in mind that assuming that the Find My option was turned on at the phone that was lost, the phone will not appear on the Find My map if the battery has run down or the phone does not have a good Internet connection where it happens to be located at the time.

Thieves are also very fond of placing stolen phones in a special type of bag that will not allow the phone to send or receive a signal, so even if the battery is OK or an Internet connection is available in the area, the phone still will show as "Offline" in Find My.

It's unfortunate, but thieves are a lot smarter than most people give them credit for.

How to find my lost iPhone with other available iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.