Please can I recover my disable iCloud

please how can I recover my iCloud that has been disable

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 8:40 AM

Hello,

I see you apparently have a disabled account, but have not provided the exact error message which would indicate a specific solution. The support article If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support has solutions for two frequently encountered reasons for an account to be disabled/locked:

● If a message says "your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", then you must contact Apple; you cannot resolve this yourself. Apple provides a link for this specific issue. Tap or click here ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 .

● If your account has been disabled for security reasons the solution is to reset your password as outlined in this document: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. For additional assistance from Apple Security, read: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If it's another reason then post here with details.

● If your account says it is inactive, that is not the same as it being disabled. Contact Apple using this link Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 8:40 AM in response to Yemfaj

Hello,

I see you apparently have a disabled account, but have not provided the exact error message which would indicate a specific solution. The support article If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support has solutions for two frequently encountered reasons for an account to be disabled/locked:

● If a message says "your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes Store" or "You cannot login because your account has been locked", then you must contact Apple; you cannot resolve this yourself. Apple provides a link for this specific issue. Tap or click here ➞ https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF63005&category_id=SC0245&symptom_id=23362 .

● If your account has been disabled for security reasons the solution is to reset your password as outlined in this document: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. For additional assistance from Apple Security, read: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If it's another reason then post here with details.

● If your account says it is inactive, that is not the same as it being disabled. Contact Apple using this link Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Please can I recover my disable iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.