iPhone 13 pro with ZAA part number

Hi, I need to buy an iPhone 13 pro which has ZAA part number which is ordered by Singapore and I want to find out when I travel to USA , will that be compatible with US major carriers like T-Mobile? and also any one know that this product which has 2 SIM slot can accept e-sim too?

With my best regards to anyone who can help me with this.

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 2:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 5:02 PM

You should buy the phone in the country where you will be spending the most time, because that is the only place the warranty will be honored. The exception is the EU counts as a single “country” for warranty purposes.

But note that a US phone (LL/A) is eSIM only. Any other country other than China, Macao and Singapore will have one SIM slot and support for multiple eSIMs.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2023 5:02 PM in response to babakfl

You should buy the phone in the country where you will be spending the most time, because that is the only place the warranty will be honored. The exception is the EU counts as a single “country” for warranty purposes.

But note that a US phone (LL/A) is eSIM only. Any other country other than China, Macao and Singapore will have one SIM slot and support for multiple eSIMs.

Aug 28, 2023 8:16 AM in response to babakfl

The only iPhones that support 5Guc are those intended to be sold in the US, as the 5Guc standard is still not formalized in the rest of the world.

That may not be an important issue for you; low and mid-band 5G is still much faster than 4G/LTE. So unless you need 200+mbps on your mobile device you don’t really need millimeter wave. And even in the US it is not universally available, as its range is in the same order of magnitude as Wi-Fi; millimeter band 5G “towers” (which are actually boxes on lamp posts) must be located every few blocks to get coverage.

iPhone 13 pro with ZAA part number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.