I want to receive emails from my deleted Apple ID, I got emails until 19/08 the day i deleted it. Is there anyway to solve this?

I want to get emails but it doesn’t work. I tried logging in, but because it was deleted, it didn’t work. Is there anyway i can receive emails from it?

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 2:09 AM

No, that is not possible anymore.

If you have deleted it, it is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

To understand about a deleted Apple ID, see the Apple articles below:

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

-> Once your account has been deleted, Apple can't reopen or reactivate your account or restore your data.

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 2:09 AM in response to wafflesaregood

No, that is not possible anymore.

If you have deleted it, it is no longer valid, it simply no longer exists and it no longer works.

To understand about a deleted Apple ID, see the Apple articles below:

How to delete your Apple ID account

How to delete your Apple ID account – Apple Support (UK)

-> Once your account has been deleted, Apple can't reopen or reactivate your account or restore your data.

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple

Understand and control the personal information that you store with Apple - Apple Support

I want to receive emails from my deleted Apple ID, I got emails until 19/08 the day i deleted it. Is there anyway to solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.