Willl Apple replace a defective lightning to USB cable that broke off in my iPhone?

Hello, I purchased a lightning to usb cable (1m) and it was defective and broke off in my phone, Here is my order number

Order Placed:April 13, 2023

Since it was defective does apple replace that for me?

[Edited by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 8:50 AM

This cable will need to be examined by an Apple Technician to determine that this is due to a manufacturing defect. Should that be the case, you should be able to get a replacement cable for little or no cost to you.

Regardless, you should contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. To do so, simply select the "Support" link on the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 8:50 AM in response to azdreta

This cable will need to be examined by an Apple Technician to determine that this is due to a manufacturing defect. Should that be the case, you should be able to get a replacement cable for little or no cost to you.

Regardless, you should contact Apple Support directly for further assistance with this matter. To do so, simply select the "Support" link on the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

Willl Apple replace a defective lightning to USB cable that broke off in my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.