Prevent music from playing automatically in memories slideshow

When starting a slide show, music starts automatically. I HATE that. I followed instructions to uncheck the music after it has started, but it doesn't work. I can see how someone might want music with their slide show, but I don't.

There should be a preference: no music with slide shows.

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 2:59 PM

Not a bad idea, but I'm just another user. If you want to make that an official suggestion, you should file it through Apple's official path for such things: Product Feedback - Apple

Don't expect to receive a direct response, but we have been assured that real Apple staff do read submissions made that way and forward the information to people who can make changes in Apple's plans. If enough people ask for something, sometimes it happens. (Sometimes it doesn't.)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 2:59 PM in response to fredricfrompittsburgh

Not a bad idea, but I'm just another user. If you want to make that an official suggestion, you should file it through Apple's official path for such things: Product Feedback - Apple

Don't expect to receive a direct response, but we have been assured that real Apple staff do read submissions made that way and forward the information to people who can make changes in Apple's plans. If enough people ask for something, sometimes it happens. (Sometimes it doesn't.)

Prevent music from playing automatically in memories slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.