how can I download iTunes in my MacBook Air?

I cannot download iTunes in my MacBook Air?

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2023 6:40 PM

Apple discontinued the Mac version of iTunes a while back. As of macOS Catalina, there are separate Music, TV, Podcasts, and Books apps, and you do "iTunes synchronization" using the Finder.

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

iTunes is still available for Macs running Yosemite, Sierra, and High Sierra; and for Windows. (Mojave uses iTunes, but to get the Mojave version of iTunes, you must install Mojave. You can't download the app separately.)

iTunes - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 26, 2023 6:40 PM in response to dezhafico

Apple discontinued the Mac version of iTunes a while back. As of macOS Catalina, there are separate Music, TV, Podcasts, and Books apps, and you do "iTunes synchronization" using the Finder.

What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

iTunes is still available for Macs running Yosemite, Sierra, and High Sierra; and for Windows. (Mojave uses iTunes, but to get the Mojave version of iTunes, you must install Mojave. You can't download the app separately.)

iTunes - Apple

Aug 26, 2023 6:50 PM in response to dezhafico

If you're looking for the iTunes Store, you need to go into Music > Settings… (General tab) and tick the checkbox by iTunes Store to get it to show up in the sidebar in the user interface.

If you don't want to use iTunes Match, the Sync Library feature of Apple Music, or anything like that, you might also want to uncheck the Sync Library feature.

how can I download iTunes in my MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.