Logic Pro X Group settings not showing up

Can any of my Logic Pro X friends help me out?

I've started a new project in Logic Pro X. I've created a group so that I can do group editing but the Group Settings pane is not opening, so I can't select the parameters. I've opened an old project and the Group Settings pane is working fine on that one. I've tried starting another new project but, again, I can't get the Groups Settings pane to open properly. Tried restarting etc. What do I do? I'm running OS 10.13.6. Logic Pro X 10.4.7

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 12:57 PM

There is a bug in old versions at least up to 10.5.1, which is the version I am using. I'm not sure, which kind of issue you run into, but the wrong behavior in my version is, that I'm not able to see the "Settings" after I click on "Open Group Settings..." There are two options, that help me:

1. Minimize the group window by clicking and dragging the cursor to the bottom of the window.
  2. Use the Group Inspector on the left side of the Main Window.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2023 12:57 PM in response to Rob Bartholomew

There is a bug in old versions at least up to 10.5.1, which is the version I am using. I'm not sure, which kind of issue you run into, but the wrong behavior in my version is, that I'm not able to see the "Settings" after I click on "Open Group Settings..." There are two options, that help me:

1. Minimize the group window by clicking and dragging the cursor to the bottom of the window.
  2. Use the Group Inspector on the left side of the Main Window.

Logic Pro X Group settings not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.