I lost access to my apple account my trusted devices and the linked phone number can I use my email to gain access

My last iPhone 7 I had for a few months and I never made it a trusted device then it had a cellular issue problem and quit working so I bought a new one and I signed out of my Apple ID on the old one now I can’t log back in because I don’t have the same phone number or any of my trusted devices but I do still have access to my email that is connected to my apple account can I have a security code sent to it to regain access to my account

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 7:35 PM

You will have to apply for account recovery. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (go to this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2023 7:35 PM in response to Helplostaccesstoappleaccount

You will have to apply for account recovery. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (go to this document: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

I lost access to my apple account my trusted devices and the linked phone number can I use my email to gain access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.