Billing date

How do i change my billing date on my apple subscriptions

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 3:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 7:35 PM

If you're talking about the day a subscription renews, you would have to cancel the subscription, wait for it to end (expire), then start it again on the desired date. Note that for some subscriptions this may entail loss of data (such as playlists for Apple Music) or other features.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Click on the link to learn "How to cancel a subscription from Apple." --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2023 7:35 PM in response to mamo179

If you're talking about the day a subscription renews, you would have to cancel the subscription, wait for it to end (expire), then start it again on the desired date. Note that for some subscriptions this may entail loss of data (such as playlists for Apple Music) or other features.

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Click on the link to learn "How to cancel a subscription from Apple." --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Billing date

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.