my alarm doesnt make sound at all

I have tried everything, shut down phone, delete alarm, check sound, chose classic sound, change name but nothing works. I also have an iPhone 5c which never had that problem. What is wrong with this phone and how do i fix it

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 11:52 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone alarms. There could be several reasons why your alarms are not sounding or vibrating. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that the volume is turned up and not on silent or vibrate mode. You can check this by using the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone or by going to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and adjusting the volume slider.
  2. Verify that you have selected a sound for your alarms. You can do this by going to the Clock app, selecting the Alarm tab, and tapping "Edit" in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap on the alarm you want to check and make sure you have chosen a sound.
    1. Probably you have set the Alarm Sound to NONE. Watch the GIF below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2023 11:52 PM in response to Eyqrj

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone alarms. There could be several reasons why your alarms are not sounding or vibrating. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that the volume is turned up and not on silent or vibrate mode. You can check this by using the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone or by going to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and adjusting the volume slider.
  2. Verify that you have selected a sound for your alarms. You can do this by going to the Clock app, selecting the Alarm tab, and tapping "Edit" in the top left corner of the screen. Then, tap on the alarm you want to check and make sure you have chosen a sound.
    1. Probably you have set the Alarm Sound to NONE. Watch the GIF below

my alarm doesnt make sound at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.