SE Apple Watch Notifications and Apps

I’m trying to open apps from the Notification Center just like we do on the IPhones. But on the SE watch it won’t allow me to do that. Am I missing something? Is there some way to access apps more quickly through the Notification Center? I’ll try to open my messages but it’ll only allow me to mute a contact when I swipe left.

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 7:16 PM

Some apps offer customization, while others only let you turn off Apple Watch notifications completely. Scroll down to the Mirror iPhone Alerts From section and turn off the setting next to the app.  For more info, see the 'View and interact with a notification' and 'Customize your Apple Watch notification settings' sections in:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2023 7:16 PM in response to Shortstack37

Some apps offer customization, while others only let you turn off Apple Watch notifications completely. Scroll down to the Mirror iPhone Alerts From section and turn off the setting next to the app.  For more info, see the 'View and interact with a notification' and 'Customize your Apple Watch notification settings' sections in:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

SE Apple Watch Notifications and Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.