Student discount (Education promotion)

I bought IPAD Air in February 2023.

I didn't know about the student discount at the time.

Can I get a student discount and a promotion gift card for IPAD Air I bought?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 4:54 AM

Discounts, where offered, are available at time of purchase - and cannot be applied retrospectively.

If purchased directly from Apple, you generally have 14-days within which Apple will unconditionally accept return of an undamaged device for exchange or refund. This opportunity can sometimes be helpful in being able to return for refund - and then make a new purchase with benefit of a discount where available.

Student Discount programmes from Apple, where available, require that eligible students are enrolled in a recognised higher education programme within the country of purchase.

In most countries, the key to accessing Apple’s Educational Discount programme is being registered with UNiDAYS.

Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

https://www.myunidays.com

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 4:54 AM in response to Grace_Choi

Discounts, where offered, are available at time of purchase - and cannot be applied retrospectively.

If purchased directly from Apple, you generally have 14-days within which Apple will unconditionally accept return of an undamaged device for exchange or refund. This opportunity can sometimes be helpful in being able to return for refund - and then make a new purchase with benefit of a discount where available.

Student Discount programmes from Apple, where available, require that eligible students are enrolled in a recognised higher education programme within the country of purchase.

In most countries, the key to accessing Apple’s Educational Discount programme is being registered with UNiDAYS.

Education Pricing and Student Discounts - Education - Apple

https://www.myunidays.com

Student discount (Education promotion)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.