Share air tag

Trying to share AirTag location with family

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 28, 2023 8:04 PM

From the current version of the Airtag support article: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

"An AirTag can be associated with [only] one Apple ID.

However, read about upcoming features in iOS 17 (not yet released); go to this web site: iOS 17 Preview - Apple or this one iOS 17 makes iPhone more personal and intuitive - Apple

"Find My.

Share AirTag or Find My network accessories with up to five other people. Everyone in the group can use Precision Finding and play a sound to pinpoint the location of a shared AirTag when they’re nearby."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 28, 2023 8:04 PM in response to arely121

From the current version of the Airtag support article: How to reset your AirTag - Apple Support

"An AirTag can be associated with [only] one Apple ID.

However, read about upcoming features in iOS 17 (not yet released); go to this web site: iOS 17 Preview - Apple or this one iOS 17 makes iPhone more personal and intuitive - Apple

"Find My.

Share AirTag or Find My network accessories with up to five other people. Everyone in the group can use Precision Finding and play a sound to pinpoint the location of a shared AirTag when they’re nearby."

Share air tag

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.