forgot password for iPhone and iCloud

could you help me unlock my iPhone? My younger brother forgot his password when unlocking and does not know his apple id and his password. The service centers in my country don’t know what to do. I really ask you to help because he needs a phone to study

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:31 AM

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article:

(< iOS 15.2) -> If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

(iOS 15.2 and newer) you don’t need to have a computer -> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

-----

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 1:31 AM in response to aylin2002

To unlock your iPhone, follow the steps described in the Apple article:

(< iOS 15.2) -> If you forgot your iPhone passcode

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

(iOS 15.2 and newer) you don’t need to have a computer -> If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen

If you see an iPhone or iPad unavailable message or Security Lockout screen - Apple Support

-----

See -> If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud

If you can't connect or sign in to iCloud - Apple Support

Aug 29, 2023 2:22 AM in response to Raicya

there you need to indicate which device you need help with, and even if you add the device through the serial number, the contacts of the service centers are shown there. they said they couldn't help me. How can I contact apple directly? through the link that you threw off also transfers to the contact page of service centers

forgot password for iPhone and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.