Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

App Library

Hello all, I am trying to organize my iPhone apps into folders. I downloaded many apps that I do not see on my Home Screen because they are "hidden" in the App Library. I would have to swipe left and clumsily look for them and add them to the home screen.

Is there a better way to make all the apps in the app library on the Home screen? not for future apps download but for current apps I have.

Thanks,

John

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 6:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 7:19 AM

Unfortunately no. Once in the App Library there is no automatic way to move them back to the home screen, you would need to manually drag each of them back to the home screen where you want them.

Set the the option in Settings ➜ Home Screen ➜ Newly Downloaded Apps to Add to Home Screen so that they download directly to the Home Screen in the future to avoid this issue.

You can offer feedback to Apple about it, and if enough people complain, they may enable a way to automatically return them to the Home Screen. click here ➜ Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 7:19 AM in response to jvo6056

Unfortunately no. Once in the App Library there is no automatic way to move them back to the home screen, you would need to manually drag each of them back to the home screen where you want them.

Set the the option in Settings ➜ Home Screen ➜ Newly Downloaded Apps to Add to Home Screen so that they download directly to the Home Screen in the future to avoid this issue.

You can offer feedback to Apple about it, and if enough people complain, they may enable a way to automatically return them to the Home Screen. click here ➜ Feedback - iPhone - Apple

App Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.