Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

my safari doesn't work anymore how do I reload it?

It doesn't let anything load into safari

Mac Pro (2023)

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 9:37 AM

I understand Safari is not working. For example, does it not load any web pages?

Start with If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support.

Needless to say, if you are using any non-Apple "anti-virus", "cleaning", or "Internet security" products including "banking security", anything at all in that broad category of utterly useless garbage, don't. A lot of things won't work if you do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 9:37 AM in response to jackie283

I understand Safari is not working. For example, does it not load any web pages?

Start with If Safari doesn't open a page or work as expected on your Mac - Apple Support.

Needless to say, if you are using any non-Apple "anti-virus", "cleaning", or "Internet security" products including "banking security", anything at all in that broad category of utterly useless garbage, don't. A lot of things won't work if you do.

my safari doesn't work anymore how do I reload it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.