Apple One

I am currently subscribing to icloud storage for 2.99 a month. I'd like to subscribe to Apple One. But it only gives me 50 GB storage, which would be too small. Can you bundle with a higher storage level?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 1:38 PM

Yes. Apple One offers 3 different tiers. Each with different iCloud Storage space.

Select one of the higher tiers, such Family or Premiere for more storage space.

click here ➜ Apple One - Apple

You can also keep your current iCloud storage as is and add it to the one offered through Apple One if yours is greater for a combined total. So if you subscribe to 200GB and get Apple One Individual you get a total of 250GB.

click here ➜ What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2023 1:38 PM in response to rgast8244

Yes. Apple One offers 3 different tiers. Each with different iCloud Storage space.

Select one of the higher tiers, such Family or Premiere for more storage space.

click here ➜ Apple One - Apple

You can also keep your current iCloud storage as is and add it to the one offered through Apple One if yours is greater for a combined total. So if you subscribe to 200GB and get Apple One Individual you get a total of 250GB.

click here ➜ What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.