Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Best APP for fast editing Photos Mac OS

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some app that I can make some simple adjusts at photos, like insert text and forms. So... I use more to sell old thinks, like old iPhone and other staffs that I don't use anymore. I think that there is something good and free. But can be paid as well.

Usually, I use at iOS Snapseed, can be something like that, but that I can use at Mac OS in a big screen.

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 1:30 AM

I think you are looking for an image editor for graphic composition, when you want to add text or shapes, or want to combine several photos into one. Pixelmator is a great tool for this kind of things. You mentioned "simple adjustments", but the term "adjustments" is usually referring to developing an image to enhance the lighting, the color, the contrast etc. This can be done easily in the native Photos.app on Apple devices, but not graphics composition. For this we need to call extensions from other apps.

Mark has already pointed out Apple's own Markup tools extension - they are available in quite a few Apple apps, in Photos, in Mail, in Preview.

When I want to add Graphics to a photo I am simply using Apple's iWork apps - Pages or Keynote. Keynote is great to add shapes and text to a photo. I just add the photo I want to modify to a slide in Keynote and then add text blocks or shapes.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 1:30 AM in response to I do no

I think you are looking for an image editor for graphic composition, when you want to add text or shapes, or want to combine several photos into one. Pixelmator is a great tool for this kind of things. You mentioned "simple adjustments", but the term "adjustments" is usually referring to developing an image to enhance the lighting, the color, the contrast etc. This can be done easily in the native Photos.app on Apple devices, but not graphics composition. For this we need to call extensions from other apps.

Mark has already pointed out Apple's own Markup tools extension - they are available in quite a few Apple apps, in Photos, in Mail, in Preview.

When I want to add Graphics to a photo I am simply using Apple's iWork apps - Pages or Keynote. Keynote is great to add shapes and text to a photo. I just add the photo I want to modify to a slide in Keynote and then add text blocks or shapes.

Aug 30, 2023 4:03 AM in response to léonie

Hi, dear! Yeah! You got I want. I mean Graphic Composition :)

I`ll try Pixelmator, I have a old Mac, I`m not sure that I can install, but I`ll try.

How about Keynote? For export and post, you export the composition like a jpg file and post? Thanks.

I`m looking for something that give me easily and nice appearance features like Snapseed for example. I can make texts with nice effects and post very quickly. If you have any advice will be nice. Thanks for all!

Best APP for fast editing Photos Mac OS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.