Mistakenly peeled off the last two numbers at the back of Apple Gift Card

A friend bought a gift card for me and when she was peeling it , it mistakenly peeled off and the last two numbers at the back cannot be seen and without that the card cannot be redeemed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 3:48 PM

all this have not been helping me at all , the gift card is just here nothing j can do with it

can’t you guys just help out with this or you want it to be wasted cos I don’t get all this whole scheme

17 replies

Apr 18, 2024 5:06 AM in response to Oluwabukola22

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Apr 18, 2024 11:22 PM in response to oni-animashaun

Please follow the steps in this Apple Support article. 

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If after reviewing the article, and following the directions in the article, you need additional assistance please follow the link below to contact official Apple Support. 

Contact Apple Gift Card Support

Mistakenly peeled off the last two numbers at the back of Apple Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.