Itunes Music

Hi i have a I TUNES ACCOUNT and would like to play i tunes on a Samsung galaxy phone. Do i have to pay for the subscription for apple music app?

Thankyou

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 10:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 8:15 AM

Hey there Nikeishah, 

Apple Music also allows you to sync your music library across all your devices. Therefore, you would not need to maintain an active Apple Music and iTunes Match subscription.

Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices   

Have a good one!

7 replies

Sep 2, 2023 10:14 AM in response to Nikeishah

Hello Nikeishah,

For general music listening, Apple Music is the only available subscription. You can purchase content through iTunes, but Apple Music is the only subscription streaming. There is iTunes Match - described at Subscribe to iTunes Match - Apple Support - which assists with synchronizing content. So we want to confirm the exact subscription(s) that you have so we can provide you the correct information.

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2023 6:59 PM in response to ShannonM1

What I wanted to do is I already had an iTunes subscription on my pc where I downloaded a lot of my music, I then wanted to play it in my car so I have just got a subscription for apple music for my Samsung galaxy phone so I can play it in my car by Bluetooth. I wanted to know if I needed to have 2 subscriptions (tunes & apple music). Or is there 1 that does all and still have my music that I downloaded. I didn't want to pay for 2 subscription Thankyou.

Itunes Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.