iCloud-foto's proberen te synchroniseren met icloud

Op mijn ipad probeer ik mijn iCloud-foto's aan te zetten via instellingen. Wanneer ik dit doe krijg ik de volgende melding:

Foto's die zijn gesynchroniseerd via Finder worden verwijderd. Foto's synchroniseren via Finder wordt niet ondersteund als iCloud-foto's is ingeschakeld. 2240 foto's worden verwijderd. Ik kan vervolgens kiezen uit verwijder foto's of annuleren.

Ik heb geen idee welke foto's verwijderd zullen worden. Kan iemand mij helpen?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 29, 2023 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 1:41 AM

Trying to translate your question: "On my ipad, I try to turn on my iCloud photos through settings. When I do this I get the following message:

Photos that have been synced via Finder are deleted. Syncing photos via Finder is not supported if iCloud photos is enabled. 2240 photos are deleted. I can then choose from delete photos or cancel.

I have no idea which photos will be deleted. Can someone help me?"

Have you been previously syncing photos from a computer to your iPad using the manual syncing with iTunes or with the Finder from a Mac? (Foto's synchroniseren tussen je Mac en iPhone, iPad of iPod touch - Apple Support (NL)) When you manually uploaded photos to the iPad by syncing with iTunes or the Finder, these photos will be deleted, when you enable iCloud Photos, because the manual syncing and iCloud Photos are not compatible. All Photos that a re in danger of being deleted will appear on your iPad in albums in the section "From May Mac".

These photos will need saving, if they are no longer on your computer, before you enable iCloud Photos.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 1:41 AM in response to Greyhound_1969

Trying to translate your question: "On my ipad, I try to turn on my iCloud photos through settings. When I do this I get the following message:

Photos that have been synced via Finder are deleted. Syncing photos via Finder is not supported if iCloud photos is enabled. 2240 photos are deleted. I can then choose from delete photos or cancel.

I have no idea which photos will be deleted. Can someone help me?"

Have you been previously syncing photos from a computer to your iPad using the manual syncing with iTunes or with the Finder from a Mac? (Foto's synchroniseren tussen je Mac en iPhone, iPad of iPod touch - Apple Support (NL)) When you manually uploaded photos to the iPad by syncing with iTunes or the Finder, these photos will be deleted, when you enable iCloud Photos, because the manual syncing and iCloud Photos are not compatible. All Photos that a re in danger of being deleted will appear on your iPad in albums in the section "From May Mac".

These photos will need saving, if they are no longer on your computer, before you enable iCloud Photos.

iCloud-foto's proberen te synchroniseren met icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.