Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

How can I get all my photos and videos back from my iCloud?

I have 2 phones and I deleted my videos and photo from one phone and it got erased from both phones PLEASE HELP ME GET THEM BACK!

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 6:54 PM

iCloud Photos is a syncing service. Any photo you delete from a device where iCloud Photos is turned on will also be deleted from iCloud and from any other device connected to iCloud Photos. You can potentially reduce the storage space required on a device by turning on Optimize Storage. See the following Apple article for more information: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

You may be able to recover the photos from Recently Deleted. See: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 6:54 PM in response to Sulaimannaser

iCloud Photos is a syncing service. Any photo you delete from a device where iCloud Photos is turned on will also be deleted from iCloud and from any other device connected to iCloud Photos. You can potentially reduce the storage space required on a device by turning on Optimize Storage. See the following Apple article for more information: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

You may be able to recover the photos from Recently Deleted. See: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

Aug 30, 2023 7:04 PM in response to Sulaimannaser

Sulaimannaser Said:

"How can I get all my photos and videos back from my iCloud?: I have 2 phones and I deleted my videos and photo from one phone and it got erased from both phones PLEASE HELP ME GET THEM BACK!"

-------

Recovering iCloud Photos and Videos:

One unique method...

Download All of iCloud:

One thought would be to download all of iCloud, and then search through it in Finder on a Mac. You would download it to an external drive, and then open the drive in Finder. Search through it by filetype using the search bar on the top-right corner of the Finder window. Once downloaded, trash what is in there. Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

How can I get all my photos and videos back from my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.