Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Snapchat isn’t downloading

i restarted my phone and when I turned it on all my apps were gone and when I tried to download Snapchat again it wont leave me and i alr checked with any other app and they download but not Snapchat

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 8:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 8:45 PM

Idkjjk Said:

"Snapchat isn’t downloading : i restarted my phone and when I turned it on all my apps were gone and when I tried to download Snapchat again it wont leave me and i alr checked with any other app and they download but not Snapchat"

--------

Getting Apps Back:

Seems the Home Screen was reset (for whatever reason). So, swipe your finger in from the far-right side of your screen. Then, drag & drip over the apps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 8:45 PM in response to Idkjjk

Idkjjk Said:

"Snapchat isn’t downloading : i restarted my phone and when I turned it on all my apps were gone and when I tried to download Snapchat again it wont leave me and i alr checked with any other app and they download but not Snapchat"

--------

Getting Apps Back:

Seems the Home Screen was reset (for whatever reason). So, swipe your finger in from the far-right side of your screen. Then, drag & drip over the apps.

Snapchat isn’t downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.