Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Battery health dropped to 90% in less than a year

I am using Iphone 13 from past 11 months. And its battery health is dropped to 90% . Even I am following all the instructions by apple to maintain battery health. What can I do to resolve this.

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2023 10:48 PM

Battery Health & Performance 

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. iPhone batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are consumable components that become less effective as they age. You should change out the battery once your Battery Health reaches below 80% which will take over 2 years to reach under normal usage. Until then enjoy your iPhone.

Here is some more reading on an iPhone battery and its performance ➡️ iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2023 10:48 PM in response to priteshpatil13

Battery Health & Performance 

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. iPhone batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are consumable components that become less effective as they age. You should change out the battery once your Battery Health reaches below 80% which will take over 2 years to reach under normal usage. Until then enjoy your iPhone.

Here is some more reading on an iPhone battery and its performance ➡️ iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Axel F.

Aug 30, 2023 10:50 PM in response to priteshpatil13

priteshpatil13 Said:

"Battery health dropped to 90% in less than a year: I am using Iphone 13 from past 11 months. And its battery health is dropped to 90% . Even I am following all the instructions by apple to maintain battery health. What can I do to resolve this."

-------

Battery Health and New Battery:

All is Fine. From what you've reported, you are fine. Unfortunately, there is no way to know why, not when, the Battery Health decreased. Apple recommends you get a new battery when the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower.

Battery health dropped to 90% in less than a year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.