IPAD eSIM registration problem.

Hi,

i get a new IPAD Pro from Apple Care when i try to activate my eSIM by German Telekom the ipad give the message please contact your provider the eSIM is from a provider that does not support this device.

EID and so on registered already by the Telekom.

For Info:

I live in Germany and use German Telekom.

Its a IPAD Pro 12.9 Model A2437 (MP203TY/A)

My Question is it possible that i get a other Version from the IPAD (US) and the eSIM doesnt work because the frequency band is different from the German one?

WLAN etc. works fine. and the QR code works with my Iphone 14 perfectly.

thx for your help.

Additional INFO:

Already contacted APPLE and Telekom nobody can help me. TElekom said its simlocked and Apple had no idea.

iPad Pro (6th generation)

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 9:57 AM

Given that you have received an AppleCare replacement, you would be best advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page.

Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases from Apple devices using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 9:57 AM in response to waschbR

Given that you have received an AppleCare replacement, you would be best advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support. You can contact the Support Team using the Support link at top-right or bottom-left of this page.

Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases from Apple devices using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-support/id1130498044

IPAD eSIM registration problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.