Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

critical alerts iphone14 stuck

Iphone14 stuck and says critical alerts

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 12:10 PM

Hello yousfi288,

Try forcing your iPhone to restart:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the side button. This can take up to 20 seconds; do wait for the Apple logo to appear.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 12:10 PM in response to yousfi288

Hello yousfi288,

Try forcing your iPhone to restart:

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the side button. This can take up to 20 seconds; do wait for the Apple logo to appear.

Feb 17, 2024 11:12 PM in response to 6x6

Background: Iphone 15 Pro Max version 17.3.1

Re: SUDDENLY STARTED RECEIVING CRITICAL ERRORS ON ONE OF MY MANY RING CAMERAS

Yesterday I started receiving critical notifcations during a "motion/triggered event". on my Iphone 15 Pro Max version 17.3.1 from our driveway camera/dual stoplight. These errors are ONLY appearing on my Iphone; I am on a shared family account, so all household members can see LIVE. My sister is not receiving this error on her Iphone 15, aside from the "normal" alerts following motion/triggered event.

I performed a software app udate, checked the Wi-Fi signal strength, checked the camer's device health, everthing checks out okay.

Does anyone have any "clues/suggestions/resolution" on why I suddenly started receiving MULTIPLE CRITICAL ALERTS, just yesterday to the present time??; No one else in the family are receiving any critical alerts.

Thanks, in advance for any help

critical alerts iphone14 stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.