Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Is there any way I can add applecare to my mac?

I screwed up. I guess I was supposed to buy applecare within 30 days. I meant to add it. I though I had longer to purchase it. Is there anything I can do?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 4:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 31, 2023 4:29 PM

maybe, depends where you live, see this link for AppleCare+ basic info

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support (CA)

I'd call the place where you bought it, explain the situation to them, politely, and as long as you're within the 60 day window or so, you should be OK... or you could call Apple Support at their 1-800 number in your country, again, explain the situation and be polite.... and either one/both of them may indeed let you buy Apple+ plan for your Mac

John B

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 31, 2023 4:29 PM in response to CryptoFool

maybe, depends where you live, see this link for AppleCare+ basic info

Buy an AppleCare plan - Apple Support (CA)

I'd call the place where you bought it, explain the situation to them, politely, and as long as you're within the 60 day window or so, you should be OK... or you could call Apple Support at their 1-800 number in your country, again, explain the situation and be polite.... and either one/both of them may indeed let you buy Apple+ plan for your Mac

John B

Is there any way I can add applecare to my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.