Trade-in in person? For Iphone upgrade program

I am enrolled in the Iphone upgrade program. I am currently paying for two phones (but only have 1) since my trade-in box arrived empty. Filed a police report ya-dah ya-dah. To avoid this type of theft in the future, I am wondering if there is a way to take my trade-in to a store?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 10:33 AM

QPLev wrote:

I am enrolled in the Iphone upgrade program. I am currently paying for two phones (but only have 1) since my trade-in box arrived empty. Filed a police report ya-dah ya-dah. To avoid this type of theft in the future, I am wondering if there is a way to take my trade-in to a store?

For trade-ins in the US, yes.

Potentially also in other countries and regions.

Whether this applies to the upgrade program?

Above per: Apple Trade In - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 10:33 AM in response to QPLev

QPLev wrote:

For trade-ins in the US, yes.

Potentially also in other countries and regions.

Whether this applies to the upgrade program?

Above per: Apple Trade In - Apple

Sep 1, 2023 10:20 AM in response to QPLev

To get more information about the Apple Trade In service click on the link --> Apple Trade In - Apple

- Don't miss the FAQ at the very bottom.

- Start a trade-in by clicking on a device in the section "Select your device to get a trade-in estimate" - Smartphone, Tablet, Computer, Watch, Other devices (recycle only)

They only mention doing this online. I know you can recycle iPhones at a store but I do not know if they have the facilities for doing a trade-in since that likely involves evaluation of the device.

Trade-in in person? For Iphone upgrade program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.