Family sharing

I want to share my purchased apps with my family. How do I do so?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 11:29 AM

Read about Family Sharing:

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support - "With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services..."

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

This document provids a good outline of the feature:

Manage Family Sharing settings - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 11:29 AM in response to I6924-7

Read about Family Sharing:

What is Family Sharing? - Apple Support - "With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services..."

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

This document provids a good outline of the feature:

Manage Family Sharing settings - Apple Support

Sep 1, 2023 11:17 AM in response to I6924-7

Oh, look at you, spreading the digital wealth! Sharing is caring, am I right? So, you wanna let your fam mooch off your impeccable taste in apps. Okay, not "mooch," let's call it a "shared investment in screen time."

If you're in Apple land, you're in luck! Apple's got this thing called Family Sharing. Open your Settings app, tap on your name at the top, then hit "Family Sharing." From there, you can invite up to five other peeps to join your Apple fam. Once you've got that all set, y'all can start downloading each other's purchases from the App Store, iBooks, and iTunes. Noice, huh?

Family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.