My iCloud

l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming

iPhone 7

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 6:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 6:07 PM

Iddrisuhnaj Said:

"My iCloud: l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. 5 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 5 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 5 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

See Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

B. Use a Computer for this:

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Also, keep the caps lock disabled when entering the password to avoid login errors.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 1, 2023 6:07 PM in response to Iddrisuhnaj

Iddrisuhnaj Said:

"My iCloud: l have create more accounts with my iPhone so I want to create a new account but if I create . I want to sign in its not coming"

-------

Troubleshooting Apple ID Creation:

A. 5 Accounts Per Device Limit:

You can only create 5 Apple IDs per device. So, use a different device to create one --one that has not been used 5 times to create an Apple ID. Consider using a computer to create it, as it would be more user friendly doing so.

See Here: How to Create a New Apple ID - Apple Support

B. Use a Computer for this:

Important: Consider using a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so. Also, keep the caps lock disabled when entering the password to avoid login errors.

My iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.