"Advice Needed for iPhone Battery Life Improvement"

Hello Apple community! I've been using an iPhone for a while, and while I love the device, I've noticed that my battery life isn't what it used to be. I'm looking for some advice and tips on how to improve my iPhone's battery life.

iPhone 8

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 12:49 AM

Hi, your iPhone battery chemically ages over time. Check your battery health (Settings, Battery, Battery Health ) if it’s below 80% it could be time for a new battery. With regards to battery life try dimming the screen, switching on dark mode also can help. Try not to let your iPhone battery fall to 0% before charging as this can degrade your battery , I try and charge my iPhone between 30% and 80%. This is Apple’s support page iPhone battery and performance – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 12:49 AM in response to mubasharguru

Hi, your iPhone battery chemically ages over time. Check your battery health (Settings, Battery, Battery Health ) if it’s below 80% it could be time for a new battery. With regards to battery life try dimming the screen, switching on dark mode also can help. Try not to let your iPhone battery fall to 0% before charging as this can degrade your battery , I try and charge my iPhone between 30% and 80%. This is Apple’s support page iPhone battery and performance – Apple Support (UK)

"Advice Needed for iPhone Battery Life Improvement"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.