Unauthorized Payment Charged

I have been charged with multiple payments transactions on Apple.com/bill and i am unable to track or report. Does apple have no method to stop or track these scams? Organization like Apple have no mechanism to help customers in unauthorized payments?

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 7:29 AM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover it, use the link to contact Apple Support.

Tracking or disputing charges which only pretend to come from Apple is handled by the financial institutions.

(243955)

3 replies

Sep 2, 2023 8:17 AM in response to Niel

Dear @Niel,

The link you shared is for filing a dispute of known transactions. And for the transactions which are unauthorized/ unknown cannot be reported.

As my card is charged on Apple.com / itunes.com than there should be an information available about the ID which have misused my Credit Card number.

After authentication, the scam/fraud should be identified and banned due to committed crime. This is very easy for any organization maintaining comprehensive payment gateway system.

Unauthorized Payment Charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.