Hello! I have a subscription and I don’t find it in my id Apple but continue to get my money from my account bank

How I cancel a subscription from my iPhone? I don’t see the subscription in my Apple ID but the subscription continues every week to get my money from my bank account? Thk I!

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 2:48 PM

Get your money only from you bank account? or do you received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

See also ⤵️

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 2:48 PM in response to iulia224

Get your money only from you bank account? or do you received an invoice from Apple?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

See also ⤵️

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Hello! I have a subscription and I don’t find it in my id Apple but continue to get my money from my account bank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.