I added more storage. I tried to send invitation to my husband to share. The email didn’t go through. How can I add him?

I tried to go to manage my storage but can’t figure out how to invite him again

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 11:37 AM

You can communicate with him in person or by text or phone.

If he currently has the free 5GB plan and is a member of your Family Sharing group, he will automatically be added to your shared iCloud storage (assuming you shared it as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

If he currently has an upgraded iCloud storage plan, he can stay with his current plan or switch to the shared plan as described in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that same support article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 11:37 AM in response to Deeni5

You can communicate with him in person or by text or phone.

If he currently has the free 5GB plan and is a member of your Family Sharing group, he will automatically be added to your shared iCloud storage (assuming you shared it as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

If he currently has an upgraded iCloud storage plan, he can stay with his current plan or switch to the shared plan as described in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that same support article.

I added more storage. I tried to send invitation to my husband to share. The email didn’t go through. How can I add him?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.