iPad Pro

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 3:50 PM

Try a reset.

1. Quickly press and release volume up
  2. Quickly press and release volume down
  3. Press and hold Siri/Lock button until you see the Apple Logo

If you see the slider to turn off your iPad, ignore that and continue to hold the Siri/Lock button. Once you see the Apple Logo, you can release the button and allow the iPad to continue to boot normally. If this doesn’t work, then I’m afraid you may have some hardware failure on your iPad and it should be looked at by Apple at a Genius Bar or at an Apple Authorized Repair Center to identify if there is hardware failure and what can be done to fix it.

I would suggest if you are near an Apple Store, setting up an appointment at the Genius Bar and take your iPad with you when you go, they can run a diagnostic on it and let you know the next steps. If you aren’t near an Apple Store than you will want to find an authorized repair center and speak with them and they’ll be able to help you out as well.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 3:50 PM in response to Racso1954

Try a reset.

1. Quickly press and release volume up
  2. Quickly press and release volume down
  3. Press and hold Siri/Lock button until you see the Apple Logo

If you see the slider to turn off your iPad, ignore that and continue to hold the Siri/Lock button. Once you see the Apple Logo, you can release the button and allow the iPad to continue to boot normally. If this doesn’t work, then I’m afraid you may have some hardware failure on your iPad and it should be looked at by Apple at a Genius Bar or at an Apple Authorized Repair Center to identify if there is hardware failure and what can be done to fix it.

I would suggest if you are near an Apple Store, setting up an appointment at the Genius Bar and take your iPad with you when you go, they can run a diagnostic on it and let you know the next steps. If you aren’t near an Apple Store than you will want to find an authorized repair center and speak with them and they’ll be able to help you out as well.

iPad Pro won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.