I forgot my iPhone 12 mini password

hello, apple so I have one iPhone 12 mini but I forget my password could you help me unlock or discounct this account, if you available to try with just tell me that..

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2023 1:37 PM

Activation Lock is intended as a theft deterrent mechanism, and is intentionally difficult to bypass.

To remove Activation Lock, see the Related Article, linked above.

You will either need to regain access to the Apple ID, or start an Activation Lock request and provide proof of ownership sufficient to convince Apple.

If you just acquired this device, contact the seller for resolution or refund. If the seller has disappeared and as is too often the case, then you have unfortunately bought a brick.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2023 1:37 PM in response to Georgesclivens

Activation Lock is intended as a theft deterrent mechanism, and is intentionally difficult to bypass.

To remove Activation Lock, see the Related Article, linked above.

You will either need to regain access to the Apple ID, or start an Activation Lock request and provide proof of ownership sufficient to convince Apple.

If you just acquired this device, contact the seller for resolution or refund. If the seller has disappeared and as is too often the case, then you have unfortunately bought a brick.

I forgot my iPhone 12 mini password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.